Wednesday, September 3, 2014

About

Welcome to Alien Journalist! 

I'll be honest with you...My name is not Sarah, but I choose it because it make me more relatable for my U.S. readers. I was born and lived for 24 years in a East European country, before winning the American Lottery Visa and moving to Chicago, in the summer of 2014.

 
Back home, I worked as a social journalist for the biggest national newspaper. Starting from scratch is hard, but I will madly follow my dream of becoming an American journalist.

Alien Journalist is the place where not only I will be documenting my life as a legal immigrant in Chicago, but I will also share newsworthy content to draw the attention of an editor. 

If you have any questions or a work proposal, feel free to email me at sarah.dazzel@gmail.com.

Definition of ALIEN (MerriamWebster's Dictionary)
   
a person of another family, race, or nation; broadly:  a foreign-born citizen

No comments: